With every new release of a mobile brand, you get new features, faster connection speeds and better functionality. With the launch of iPhone 4S, here are ten things you can do with your iPhone 4 – as suggested by Cash for iPhones, which offers top dollar for working and non-working electronics:
- Use it as a universal remote– take advantage of the range of apps and accessories available in the market to convert your iPhone into a universal remote and control your environment through your phone;
- Use it as your personal music library– we don’t upgrade iPods as often as we do iPhones, so converting your iPhone 4 into a dedicated music library and player gives you an upgraded gadget at no cost!
- Use it as a medical emergency reference guide– know how to proceed when faced with everything from cuts and bruises to life threatening symptoms of stroke and heart attack by using the “Pocket First Aid and CPR Guide” on the iPhone 4. Keep it handy, and keep your family safer;
- Sell it– and not for spare change either. Selling your iPhone makes sense both from a financial and an environmental point of view, and while there are a number of ways you can sell it, the most lucrative of these is through a site like http://www.cashforiphones.com. Sell your iPhone 4, cash the check, buy your iPhone 4S;
- Use it as a personal trainer– with apps that provide workout playlists, motivational tips and coaching geared at getting you moving, your iPhone 4 might just be the reason you get off the couch today;
- Use it as a camera– the iPhone 4 has some pretty impressive camera specifications, and with a few add-ons, such as bespoke lenses, negates the need for a digital camera, saving you money;
- Use it as a personal dietician– download a calorie counter and a diet tracker and take control of your eating habits; program the iPhone to keep yourself on track and never wonder off course;
- Use it as an alcohol unit counter– never be over the limit by allowing your iPhone 4 to keep you accountable. The “Can I Drive Yet” app will let you know what your blood alcohol level is and when you’re able to drive, keeping everyone safe!
- Use it as a scanner– save space and money by converting your iPhone 4 into a portable scanner with “Genius Scan” and manage your files, and workspace more effectively;
- Use it as a hiking guide – with over 220,000 miles of trails, campgrounds and picnic areas listed, “AccuTerra On-Demand” is the perfect hiking companion on your iPhone 4 and as an added bonus, it means you can leave your new, shiny iPhone 4S safe and sound at home!
Now you can count down the days until you can get your hands on the iPhone 4S on the 14th of October, says the company.
Based in Reno, Nev., Cash for iPhones is a site offering top dollar for working and non-working electronics. The company also operates http://www.CashForIphones.com, http://www.CashForIpads.com, http://www.CashForBerrys.com, http://www.CashForSmartphones.com, and http://www.CashForLaptops.com.